from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A man who gives massages professionally.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a person (especially male) who performs massage
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A man who practices massage.
- n. An instrument used in the performance of massage.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A man who practises massage.
- n. An instrument designed for mechanical massage of the tissues.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a male massager
French, from masser, to massage; see massage.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
From French masseur. (Wiktionary)