from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who dabbles in or practises occultism
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. An adherent of occultism.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who believes or is versed in occultism; an initiate in the occult sciences; a mystic or esoterist.
- Of or pertaining to occultism; characteristic of, or characterized by, occultism.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a believer in occultism; someone versed in the occult arts
Sorry, no etymologies found.