from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who outfits or equips.
- n. a person or shop that sells men's clothes or other specialized clothes and equipment
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who furnishes outfits for a voyage, a journey, or a business.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who furnishes or makes outfits; one who furnishes the necessary means or equipments for a voyage, journey, or expedition; in general, one who provides the requisites for any business.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who sells men's clothes
- n. a shop that provides equipment for some specific purpose
Sorry, no etymologies found.