from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person, company, or thing who bottles, especially in bulk.
- n. A Truck used for transporting bottled goods in crates.
- n. A person who or group that fails to meet expectations, especially one prone to such failure.
- n. a person or thing that is excellent or admirable.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who bottles wine, beer, soda water, etc.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who bottles; specifically, one whose occupation is to bottle wine, spirits, ale, etc.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a manufacturer that makes and bottles beverages
From bottle + -er. (Wiktionary)
Origin obscure; the suffix -er is shared by a number of synonymous expressive words, the earliest of which is perhaps bonzer. (Wiktionary)