from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One who practices phlebotomy.
- n. One who draws blood for analysis or transfusion.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A practitioner of phlebotomy
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who practiced phlebotomy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who practises phlebotomy; a blood-letter.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who practices phlebotomy
Sorry, no etymologies found.