from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A man who cuts, sells, or delivers ice.
- n. Slang A hired killer.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who trades in ice.
- n. A man who is skilled in travelling upon ice, as among glaciers.
- n. An assassin.
- n. One who is cool under pressure.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A man who is skilled in traveling upon ice, as among glaciers.
- n. One who deals in ice; one who retails or delivers ice.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A man skilled in traveling upon ice.
- n. One who is engaged in the industry of gathering and storing ice for commercial or domestic uses; a dealer in ice; also, one who distributes ice to customers.
- n. An official whose duty it is to keep the ice on a skating-pond in order and to assist those who meet with accidents while skating. See ice-muster, 2.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a professional killer
- n. someone who cuts and delivers ice
ice + -man (Wiktionary)