from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One, such as a person or animal, that kills a human.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Someone who commits manslaughter
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who kills a human being; one who commits manslaughter.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A slayer of a man or of men; one who kills a human being.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a criminal who commits homicide (who performs the unlawful premeditated killing of another human being)
Sorry, no etymologies found.