from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A man who owns or manages a dairy.
- n. A man who works in a dairy.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A man who works in a dairy, or who delivers dairy products.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A man who keeps or takes care of a dairy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. dairymen (-men). One who keeps cows for the production of milk and butter, and sometimes cheese, or one who attends to the sale of dairy produce.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the owner or manager of a dairy
- n. a man who works in a dairy
dairy + man (Wiktionary)