from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Chiefly British One that sells fish.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who sells fish. (The female form is fishwife.)
- n. A fishmonger's, a fishmonger's shop: a shop that sells fish.
- n. A pimp.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A dealer in fish.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A seller of fish; a dealer in fish.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who sells fish
fish + monger (Wiktionary)