from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One who makes or sells perfumes.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who creates new perfumes.
- n. A person who makes or sells perfume.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, oe that which, perfumes.
- n. One whose trade is to make or sell perfumes.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which perfumes.
- n. One whose trade is the making or selling of perfumes.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who makes (and sells) perfumes
perfume + -er. (Wiktionary)