from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Someone who brews, or whose occupation is to prepare malt liquors.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who brews; one whose occupation is to prepare malt liquors.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who brews; specifically, one whose occupation is the preparation of malt liquors.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who brews beer or ale from malt and hops and water
- n. the owner or manager of a brewery
Sorry, no etymologies found.