from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An establishment for the manufacture of malt liquors, such as beer and ale.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A building where beer is produced.
- n. A company that brews beer.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A brewhouse; the building and apparatus where brewing is carried on.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A brew-house; an establishment in which brewing is carried on.
- n. Brewers collectively; the beer-trade.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a plant where beer is brewed by fermentation
brew + -ery (Wiktionary)