from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One who does wrong, especially morally or ethically.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Someone who does wrong, either morally, ethically or in contravention of a law
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who injures another, or who does wrong.
- n. One who commits a tort or trespass; a trespasser; a tort feasor.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who does wrong, or commits wrongful or reprehensible acts; any offender against the moral law.
- n. In law, one who commits a tort or trespass; a tort-feaser.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who transgresses moral or civil law
Sorry, no etymologies found.