from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of, or relating to malfeasance or misconduct
- n. someone guilty of such conduct; a malefactor
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One guilty of malfeasance.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Doing ill; guilty of misconduct in office.
- n. An ill-doer; a malefactor.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. one guilty of malfeasance
Sorry, no etymologies found.