from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. someone who nibbles
- n. a tool for cutting sheet metal
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, nibbles.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who nibbles; one who bites a little at a time.
- n. A fish: same as chogset.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a biter who takes dainty repeated bites
Sorry, no etymologies found.