from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Agent noun of bite; someone of something who bites.
- n. A stone that barely touches the outside of the house.
- n. One who plagiarizes.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, bites; that which bites often, or is inclined to bite, as a dog or fish.
- n. One who cheats; a sharper.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which bites; an animal given to biting; a fish apt to take bait.
- n. One who cheats or defrauds; also, formerly, one who deceives by way of joke.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who bites
bite + -er (Wiktionary)