from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An overnight.
- n. One making an overnight stay or trip.
- n. Something relating to or used for overnight travel.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who overnights, or stays overnight.
- n. Something that serves overnight travel, such as a night train.
- n. A stay or event that takes place overnight.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a guest who stays overnight
- n. a small traveling bag to carry clothing and accessories for staying overnight
overnight + -er (Wiktionary)