from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who makes a bargain
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who makes a bargain; -- sometimes in the sense of bargainor.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who bargains or stipulates; specifically, in law, the party in a contract who stipulates to sell and convey property to another by bargain and sale. In the latter sense also spelled bargainor.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who purchases and maintains an inventory of goods to be sold
- n. negotiator of the terms of a transaction
Sorry, no etymologies found.