from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A person who cries or complains frequently with little cause.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A baby that cries excessively.
- n. Someone whose feelings are very easily hurt, often by trivial matters.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who lacks confidence, is irresolute and wishy-washy
- n. a person given to excessive complaints and crying and whining
Sorry, no etymologies found.