from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who snivels, a person who whines and complains about small matters.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who snivels, esp. one who snivels habitually.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who snivels, or who cries with sniveling.
- n. One who weeps; especially, one who manifests weakness by weeping.
- n. Figuratively, one who affects tearfulness or expressions of penitence, especially with a nasal tone.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who breathes audibly through a congested nose
Sorry, no etymologies found.