from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who honks.
- n. A large nose.
- n. A wild goose.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The nose; -- an informal terms used in the U. S.
- n. Something that honks.
- n. The common grayish-brown wild goose (Branta canadensis) of North America; the Canada goose.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. That which honks, as a goose; specifically, the common wild goose of America, the Canada goose, Bernicla canadensis. See cut under Bernicla.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. common greyish-brown wild goose of North America with a loud, trumpeting call
- n. a driver who causes his car's horn to make a loud honking sound
- n. informal terms for the nose
honk + -er (Wiktionary)