from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One of weak constitution or character.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. weak, either physically, morally or mentally
- n. A person of weak or even sickly physical constitution
- n. A person of weak character, lacking in courage and/or moral strength.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A weak or feeble creature.
- adj. Weak; feeble.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A feeble creature.
- Feeble; weak.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who is physically weak and ineffectual
weak + -ling (Wiktionary)