from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A horserace in which only a single horse competes
- n. An uncontested or very easy victory
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. In racing, the going over a course by a horse which has no competitor for the prize.
- n. A one-sided contest; an uncontested, or an easy, victory.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In sporting, a race in which but one contestant appears, who, being obliged to go over the course, may walk instead of running; also, the winning of such a race; hence, figuratively, an easy victory; success gained without serious opposition.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. beat easily
- n. any undertaking that is easy to do
- n. backbends combined with handstands
Sorry, no etymologies found.