from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A stone that rocks from side to side as it travels because it is not resting on its running surface.
- n. A case that could go either way depending on factors that cannot be controlled.
- n. A fishing lure made to resemble a prey fish and that wobbles in the water; plug, minnow.
- n. Sudden unexpected outburst of anger or rage.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. See wabber.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. something that wobbles
wobble + -er (Wiktionary)