from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that is easily defeated or taken advantage of.
- n. Something that is easily done or attained. See Synonyms at breeze1.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Someone who is easily swayed or influenced to change his/her mind or comply.
- n. Someone who lets himself be picked or bullied on without defending or stand up for him/herself.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who is easily taken advantage of
- n. any undertaking that is easy to do
push + over; US 1906 of things, 1926 of people (bad boxers and easy women), popularized by Jack Conway of Variety. (Wiktionary)