from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Delicate in constitution; frail or sickly.
- adv. With little physical strength or force.
- adv. With little strength of character.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Frail, sickly or of a delicate constitution; weak.
- adv. With little strength or force
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a weak manner; with little strength or vigor; feebly.
- adj. Not strong of constitution; infirm; feeble
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Weak; feeble; not robust: as, a weakly woman; a man of weakly constitution.
- In a weak manner, in any sense of the word weak.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a weak or feeble manner or to a minor degree
- adj. lacking bodily or muscular strength or vitality
weak + -ly (Wiktionary)