from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Ending in a peak; pointed: a peaked cap.
- adj. Having a sickly appearance: You're looking a little peaked today.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having a peak or peaks.
- adj. Sickly-looking, peaky.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pointed; ending in a point.
- adj. Sickly; not robust.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pointed; ending in a point: as, a peaked beard.
- Having a sickly, thin, or emaciated appearance; drawn; said of the face or the expression.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. somewhat ill or prone to illness
- adj. having or rising to a peak
See peak (Wiktionary)
See peak (Etymology 2) (Wiktionary)