from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Affected by or relating to cachexia.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having cachexia; wasting away from a disease or chronic illness.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having, or pertaining to, cachexia.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or characterized by cachexy.
- n. One who suffers from a cachexy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to or having the symptoms of cachexia
French cachectique, from Latin cachecticus, from Greek kakhektikos, from kakhexiā, bad condition of the body; see cachexia.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Latin cachecticus. (Wiktionary)