from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of attenuate.
- adj. Made, or become weak; subject to attenuation
- adj. Long and tapering (especially of leaves)
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Thin; slender: as, long attenuated fingers: attenuated parchment.
- Thin in consistency; diluted; rarefied: as, “attenuated small beer,”
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. reduced in strength
- adj. of an electrical signal; reduced in amplitude with little or no distortion
Sorry, no etymologies found.