from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Characteristic of or befitting a girl: girlish charm.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. like a girl
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Like, or characteristic of, a girl; of or pertaining to girlhood; innocent; artless; immature; weak
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Like or befitting a girl; characteristic of girls.
- Pertaining to the youth of a woman.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. befitting or characteristic of a young girl
girl + -ish (Wiktionary)