from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Playfully coy and frisky.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having the qualities or likeness of a kitten.
- adj. playful
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Resembling a kitten; playful.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Like a kitten or what pertains to a kitten; playful; disposed to gambol.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. playful like a lively kitten
kitten + -ish (Wiktionary)