from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Full of high-spirited fun; frisky and playful.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Given to frolicking; playful.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Full of gayety and mirth; given to pranks; sportive.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Full of gaiety and mirth; given to pranks; sportive.
- Synonyms Gay. frisky, lively, playful, coltish.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. given to merry frolicking
frolic + -some (Wiktionary)