from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Free of worries and responsibilities.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Without cares; free of concern or worries; easy; casual; without difficulty.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Free of trouble and worry and care.
- adj. nonchalant in a cheerful manner.
- adj. cheerfully irresponsible. Opposite of
- adj. same as unconcerned. Opposite of
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. cheerfully irresponsible
- adj. free of trouble and worry and care
care + -free (Wiktionary)