from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Heedless of caution; reckless.
- adj. Jovial and rakish in manner.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Carefree, reckless, irresponsible.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. cheerfully irresponsible.
- adj. marked by a carefree unconventionality or disreputableness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Reckless; careless.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. cheerfully irresponsible
- adj. marked by a carefree unconventionality or disreputableness
Sorry, no etymologies found.