from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not adhering to convention; out of the ordinary.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not adhering to convention or accepted standards
- adj. Out of the ordinary
- adj. Atypical
- n. Something or someone that is unconventional.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not conventional; not bound by unswerving rules; free in character, action, or treatment.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not conventional or conformist
- adj. not conforming to accepted rules or standards
- adj. not conforming to legality, moral law, or social convention
Sorry, no etymologies found.