from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Done deliberately; intended: an intentional slight. See Synonyms at voluntary.
- adj. Having to do with intention.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Intended or planned; done deliberately or voluntarily.
- adj. Done with intent.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Done by intention or design; intended; designed. Opposite of
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Done with intention, design, or purpose; intended; designed.
- In metaphysics, pertaining to an appearance, phenomenon, or representation in the mind; phenomenal; representational; apparent.
- n. In metaphysics, an appearance having no substantial existence.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. characterized by conscious design or purpose
- adj. done or made or performed with purpose and intent
intention + -al (Wiktionary)