from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to dimensions.
- adj. Having dimension or dimensions; three-dimensional.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to dimension.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to extension in space; having a dimension or dimensions; measurable in one or more directions: used in composition: as, a line is a one-dimensional, a surface a two- dimensional, and a solid a three-dimensional object.
- Relating to dimension: as, a dimensional equation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to dimensions
- adj. having dimension--the quality or character or stature proper to a person
dimension + -al (Wiktionary)