from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to holography or holograms.
- adj. Of or being a document written wholly in the handwriting of the person whose signature it bears: a holographic will.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. In the form of a hologram or holograph.
- adj. Handwritten.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of the nature of a holograph; pertaining to holographs.
- adj. Of or pertaining to holography or holograms; produced by holography.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Relating to or of the nature of a holograph.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. written wholly in the handwriting of the signer
- adj. written entirely in one's own hand
- adj. of or relating to holography or holograms
Sorry, no etymologies found.