from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Relating to an image that has fine detail.
- adj. Of or relating to an output device that produces images that contain a large number of dots per unit of area and are therefore sharp and detailed.
- adj. Of or relating to a raster-based image that contains a large number of pixels per unit of area.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having a high resolution; for example, having a large number of pixels per unit area.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. producing images that are sharp and finely detailed
Sorry, no etymologies found.