from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having only two dimensions, especially length and width.
- adj. Lacking the requisite or expected range or depth: a movie with two-dimensional characters.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Existing in two dimensions.
- adj. Not creating the illusion of depth.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. involving two dimensions
- adj. lacking the expected range or depth; not designed to give an illusion or depth
Sorry, no etymologies found.