from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Made flat by something.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of flatten.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. shaped like a thin sheet.
- adj. flattened laterally along the whole length e.g. certain leafstalks or flatfishes.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Made flat.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having been flattened
Sorry, no etymologies found.