from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not clear, crisp, or focused; having fuzzy edges.
- adj. not clear, not with well-defined boundaries.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Full of blurs; blurred.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Full of blurs; confused and indistinct.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. indistinct or hazy in outline
blur + -y (Wiktionary)