from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Consisting of or similar to fur.
- adj. Covered with, wearing, or trimmed with fur.
- adj. Covered with a furlike substance.
- adj. Having a furlike quality, as in tone; fuzzy: a furry voice.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Covered with fur, or with something resembling fur.
- adj. Having both animal and human characteristics; of or related to the furry subculture.
- n. An animal character with human characteristics; most commonly refers to such characters created by members of the furry subculture.
- n. A member of the furry fandom or subculture; a furfan.
- n. Someone who roleplays or describes themselves as being a furry character. (compare therianthrope)
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Covered with fur; dressed in fur.
- adj. Consisting of fur.
- adj. Resembling fur.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Bearing fur; covered with fur.
- Consisting of fur or skins.
- Resembling fur.
- Coated with a deposit of fur. See fur, n., 4.
- n. A caterpillar.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. covered with a dense coat of fine silky hairs
Sorry, no etymologies found.