from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, resembling, or covered with fleece: fleecy clouds.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Resembling or covered in fleece.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Covered with, made of, or resembling, a fleece.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Covered with wool; woolly: as, a fleecy flock.
- Resemblingwool or a fleece: as, fleecy clouds.
- Pertaining to or characteristic of wool.
- n. A loosely twisted yarn, used for knitting.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (of fabrics) having soft nap produced by brushing
Sorry, no etymologies found.