from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Superficially stylish; slick: wrote flossy articles about the lifestyles of the rich.
- adj. Of, relating to, or resembling floss.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Resembling floss.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to, made of, or resembling, floss; hence, light; downy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Belonging to, composed of, or resembling floss.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. like down or as soft as down
floss + -y (Wiktionary)