from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Informal Highly stylish; elegant.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Elegant, highly stylish or fashionable.
- adj. Showy; tasteless; trying unsuccessfully to demonstrate taste.
- adj. Of a superior type; especially, exhibiting admirable personal qualities.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. having elegance or taste or refinement in manners or dress. Opposite of
- adj. exhibiting refinement and high character. Opposite of
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. elegant and fashionable
class + -y (Wiktionary)