from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Being in or conforming to the prevailing or current fashion; stylish. See Synonyms at fashionable.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. conforming with fashion or style
- adj. in the current mode
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. According to the mode, or customary manner; conformed to the fashion; fashionable; hence, conventional
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- According to the mode or customary manner or style; fashionable; stylish: often used with a suggestion of contempt.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. in the current fashion or style
Sorry, no etymologies found.