from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not in current fashion: unfashionable attire.
- adj. Not socially approved: an unfashionable part of town.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not fashionable
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Incapable of being fashioned or shaped.
- Not fashionable, in any sense.
- Shapeless; deformed.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not in accord with or not following current fashion
Sorry, no etymologies found.