from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Informal One who lacks initiative, imagination, or enthusiasm.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of stick in the mud.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An old fogy; a slow or insignificant person.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who moves slowly
- adj. (used pejoratively) out of fashion; old fashioned
Sorry, no etymologies found.