from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Wet; limp.
- adj. Soiled by or as if by having been dragged through mud.
- adj. Being in a condition of deterioration; dilapidated: a street of bedraggled tenements.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. wet and limp; unkempt
- adj. decaying, decrepit or dilapidated
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of bedraggle.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. in deplorable condition
- adj. limp and soiled as if dragged in the mud
Sorry, no etymologies found.